Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: My DD has to go to the ER...UPDATE...Nothing very Serious, but does require Surgery!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member sthissell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sorry! I hope it's benign. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Sarah

  2. #22
    Kalisa
    Guest Kalisa's Avatar

    Post

    I pray that all turns out well for your daughter. Is she the one in your signature picture? Keep us updated when you can.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our familys thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us updated on her condition.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope everything turns out fine, I know that feeling when you are so scared. Please keep us updated. Sending hugs!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope everything turns out.Please let us know. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

  6. #26
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    I will keep you and your family in my prayers [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member BohemianMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2006
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Prayers uplifted for your daugther and your family! *hugs*

  8. #28
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    I will keep your DD in my prayers.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please let us know how she is doiing - Prayers headed your way

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your Dd and family are in our prayers ,Please keep the vison of faith and healing in your mind god is protecting her and your family.
    Please lets us know how things are . Diane

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •